Phrozen TR300 műgyanta (resin)
Phrozen’s TR300 Resin comes with extreme high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for high temperature applications such as dental thermoforming and industrial mock-ups.
Specifically designed for a 405nm LCD 3D printer, TR300 Resin takes only 1.3 sec. to cure while printing with Phrozen’s Sonic Series 3D printers.
- Volume: 1Kg per bottle
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100um
- Way to Clean: Use alcohol spray to clean and air-gun to dry it. Avoid immersion to alcohol for over 30 seconds.
- Viscosity: 160 cps at 25Oc
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Tg (Glass Transition Temperature)：220 °C
- Tensile Elongation at break: 2 %
- Tensile Strength at break: 32 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1850 MPa
- Surface Hardness: Shore 80D
- Pencile Hardness: 5H (@500g load)
- IZOD notched Impacted Strength: 8 KJ/m2